Fixed Price Servicing
Fixed Price Servicing
Willington Garage offer a full range of services:
To find out more information, click one of the links below:
A small investment in routine servicing, plus a good inspection programme, results in a good return on that investment because of:
- Reduced cost of repairs over the car's coming years
- Peace of mind reducing the risk of breakdowns.
- Will reduce your costs for repairs in the future
- Less chance of accidents
- The possibility of greater fuel economy and keeps the vehicle to its maximum working order
|Vehicles up to 1799cc||Vehicles up to 2299cc||Vehicles up to 2799cc|
|Interim £105||Interim £125||Interim £145|
|Full £195||Full £205||Full £245|
- Includes OE Equivalent Quality Parts
- Includes Standard Oil up to 5 Litres (not Synthetic or Specialist)
- Excludes Fully Housed & Specialist Filters
- Excludes Platinum & Iridium Plugs
- Excludes Electric/Hybrid Vehicles & Vehicles over 2799cc - Price On Application
Willington Garage have fully qualified and experienced staff that can supply and fit brakes for all makes and models at competitive prices.
It is essential for your car to have the brakes in their full working order this can range from disk brakes, disk pads, brake callipers and brake pipes.
Are your brakes in working order?
When your brakes have a problem, common signs include below:
If your car is exhibiting any of these signs, don't hesitate to Willington Garage Service Team as soon as possible to prevent further damage and cost to your pocket.
- Brake juddering when applied
- A grinding noise when brakes applied
- A high, hard brake pedal
- Rear wheels locking upon braking
- A squealing or grinding noise when braking
- If the vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- A loss of efficiency during heavy braking or on a long descent
- A general grinding noise when driving
At Willington Garage we offer a comprehensive diagnostic service.
All cars are now fitted with computers and a myriad of technology to run and monitor the internal workings of the vehicle. One of the most important functions these computers provide is ensuring your car is operating within the manufacturers parameters; the engine, safety systems (ABS, Anti-Slip etc. etc.) are all operating correctly and safely. Most people usually only become aware of the functions of these computers when one of the fault warning indicators illuminates on the dashboard.Book In
Looking to buy tyres for your car? Willington Garage can get you driving safe and legal on the road.
Look for cuts, cracks and bulges, or any other evidence of damage, from violent impact or kerbing, or excessive wear inner/outer of the tyre or middle of tread. Damaged tyres may be illegal and can be dangerous. For peace of mind, call into Willington Garage for some friendly expert advice and ask for your free tyre check.Book In
You may not be aware that over 10% of air con gas permeates from the air con system every year.
This means that it may not work as well as it should. This service is not part of routine vehicle servicing so if your vehicle is more than 2 years old it's probably due for a recharge.Book In
Suspension is a vital component to ensure the stability of your car. Worn shock absorbers not only reduce driver comfort, but they can also dramatically affect the handling and safety of your car. Worn suspension components may also cause an irritating knocking noise and excessive wear to tyres.Book In
We carry an extensive range of batteries, which are available to be fitted while you wait. Ranging from a 3 year, 4 year & 5 year warrantyBook In